Header Ads

2face finally reacts to Blackface's allegations of song theft against him

In a chat with Channels TV’s Entertainment News,
2face reacted to the allegations of song theft by
his former band mate - Blackface. He said,
'My brother it’s just so unfortunate. I don't
know where it is coming from. I'm trying to
think of different reasons. I thought maybe
his account was hacked or something.
Apparently it wasn’t hacked, so we'll trash
the whole matter.. but I've got nothing but
love and respect for him and it's just so
unfortunate that he's coming at me like
that.'
When asked if he still considers him (Blackface) a
friend, 2face said 'Apparently he doesn’t consider
me his friend anymore but I wish him no ill-will.
Let’s leave it like that for now.'

No comments:

.
Powered by Blogger.