Header Ads

Kim Kardashian furiously defends herself against backlash over nude selfie

Kim Kardashian has penned a
furious blog post defending her
nude selfie.
The reality star uploaded a full-
frontal picture today - where her
modesty was covered with two
black lines - in another bid to
break the internet.
But after backlash from stars
including Bette Midler and Chloe
Moretz - mum-of-two Kim has
spoken out again, insisting
criticism always comes back to
THAT sex tape.
In a post on her website, Kim
wrote: "I don't do drugs, I hardly
drink, I've never committed a
crime - and yet I'm a bad role
model for being proud of my
body?"
This picture got everyone talking
"It always seems to come back
around to my sex tape. Yes, a sex
tape that was made 13 years ago.
13 YEARS AGO. Literally that
lonnng ago. And people still want
to talk about it?!?!
"I lived through the
embarrassment and fear, and
decided to say who cares, do
better, move on. I shouldn't have
to constantly be on the defense,
listing off my accomplishments
just to prove that I am more than
something that happened 13
years ago. Let's move on, already.
I have."
Kim, mum to children North and
Saint, went on to say she felt
"empowered" by her body,
sexuality, and feeling comfortable
in her own skin.
Kim Kardashian posted this in
response to the haters
She also praised her husband,
Kanye West, for being "accepting
and supportive", saying: "He
allows me to be me and loves me
unconditionally."
The 35-year-old went on to say
she hoped to pass her confidence
on to daughter North, two,
encouraging her to be "proud of
who she is".
Kim signed off by writing: "It's
2016. The body-shaming and slut-
shaming - it's like, enough is
enough. I will not live my life
dictated by the issues you have
with my sexuality. You be you and
let me be me.
Kim Kardashian and daughter
North at Toys R Us
"I am a mother. I am a wife, a
sister, a daughter, an entrepreneur
and I am allowed to be sexy."
Earlier today legendary actress
Bette, 70, said: "Kim Kardashian
tweeted a nude selfie today. If
Kim wants us to see a part of her
we've never seen, she's gonna
have to swallow the camera."

No comments:

.
Powered by Blogger.